Join our Newsletter
3 Free Classes
GIS Career Interviews
ArcGIS 10 Bundle
Bundle 6 of our most popular courses.
- ArcGIS Desktop 101 - Everything you ever wanted to know about ArcGIS Desktop! Whether you're new to ArcGIS or simpy want to get caught up on all the new functionality provided by ArcGIS 10 this course is for you. This course is designed to teach you the fundamental concepts of using ArcGIS Desktop including ArcMap and ArcCatalog.
- Working with Geodatabases and Linear Referencing - This course is designed to teach students all the fundamentals of the Geodatabase; creating and managing the geodatabase, using domains, subtypes and topology to better manage your data, using images with the geodatabase, and using specialized editing tools to correct and clean data, and creating routes.
- GIS Programming 101 for ArcGIS 10 - This course is is designed to teach the fundamental programming constructs of the Python language and how it can be integrated with ArcGIS Desktop to automate geoprocessing tasks.
- Editing with ArcGIS 10 - This course introduces the student to the new editing interface in ArcGIS 10. At ArcGIS 10, the ArcMap editing environment has an updated look with streamlined access to functionality, a new feature template palette for creating features, and a more interactive snapping environment. The result is reduced button clicks, simpler workflows, and quicker completion times for all your data compilation tasks.
- Beginners Guide to ModelBuilder - Explore the use of Modelbuilder for constructing and executing simple and advanced geoprocessing workflows.
- Introduction to ArcGIS Online - ArcGIS Online is a website that is created and maintained by ESRI and is dedicated to working with maps and data. The website acts like an online warehouse of maps, data, applications, and tools provided by ESRI, ESRI partners, and the GIS community. You can access the website at http://www.arcgis.com/home. In this course you will be introduced to ArcGIS Online, learn how to search for existing maps, access basemaps, create maps, access online tasks, share contents and maps and use the community maps program
This course is designed for all levels.
Self Paced Web Delivery: $499.00
What is Web Delivery? You can view a sample class here. Click "Login as a guest"
Save almost $300! If purchased individually the total course cost would be $795.00
You may want to also consider purchasing bound hard copies of the lecture notes as well to go along with the course.
Course Notes: $150.00 (U.S. and Canada Only)
Purchase by Email, Fax, Regular Mail
You may also be interested in these related books.